The second-generation Meridian II Precision TimeBase is a modular, network-centric, time and frequency standard that
provides the most precise and stable, GPS-synchronized, time & frequency outputs in the industry.
You can configure Meridian II to provide a plethora of discrete time and frequency
outputs and network time synchronization services to synchronize virtually any time and frequency
At the core of Meridian II is a proprietary, time-and-frequency-optimized, GPS receiver that provides
industry-leading time accuracy (<10 nanoseconds RMS) and frequency accuracy (<6x10-14 one day average)
to UTC(USNO). For ultimate performance, the innovative Real-Time Ionospheric Corrections (RTIC) option
compensates for ionospheric delay in real-time that meets the performance of L1/L2 solutions.
Meridian II can be configured with our individually-characterized oven oscillator options and provide
spectrally pure 5 MHz or 10 MHz outputs with state-of-the-art phase noise performance
(<-115 dBc/1 Hz offset at 5 MHz).
- 1 PPS timing output accurate to <10 nanoseconds RMS to UTC(USNO).
- Frequency accuracy better than 6x10-14 (1 day average).
- Optional Real-Time Ionospheric Corrections (RTIC).
- Dual-gigabit, IPv4/IPv6 Ethernet network ports.
- High-bandwidth NTP server (7500 packets per second).
- User-friendly display & keypad with built-in help menus.
- Modular, plug-and-play architecture supports up to 5 option modules in a 1U chassis.
- Security-hardened network interface and protocols (SSH, HTTPS, SNMP V3).
- Optional PTP/IEEE-1588 Grandmaster (8-nanosecond hardware timestamping).
- Time code output and RS-232 serial port.
- Two-year warranty, free software upgrades and technical support.
- Options: OCXO, Rubidium, Low Phase Noise Outputs, Telecom Outputs, Pulse Rates to 10 MPPS, additional Time Code Outputs, Alarm, -48 Vdc Power, and more.
The network-centric Meridian II provides dual-gigabit Ethernet ports that are security hardened to meet the highest
Information Assurance (IA) requirements. A built-in stratum 1, Network Time Protocol (NTP) server is
enabled with a high performance packet timing engine (7500 NTP packets per second). An
optional PTP/IEEE-1588 Grandmaster provides specialized PTP hardware time stamping (8-nanosecond resolution).
Designed for mission-critical applications, Meridian II is based on a high reliability platform with a
conservative MTBF of 20 years. The product is made in America, supported with free software upgrades,
and free technical support (if needed), resulting in the lowest total cost of ownership in the industry and backed
by our Satisfaction Guarantee!